Our Inspection Features
Our Standard Home Inspection Includes:
- Thermal images of the electrical panels and other areas to detect signs of overheating, moisture intrusion and other potential issues.
- Computerized report including color photos and a downloadable pdf file.
- Summary list of inspection highlights and items of major concern.
- Limited 90 day warranties including MoldSafe and SewerGard.
- 5 Year Platinum Roof warranty.
These services can be added to the Standard inspection at additional cost:
- Sewer Video Inspection An inspection of the main lateral sewer line to detect any potential issues like cracks, damage, root invasion, and other concerns.
- Mold/Air Quality Testing Mold can be a serious health issue. We will take air and surface samples and send them to a certified laboratory for testing.
- Radon Testing Radon is a radioactive, colorless, odorless gas, occurring naturally as a decay product of radium. We use Continuous Radon Monitors to check for potential harmful levels of radon gas in the home.
We're Here To Help
At Home Inspec LLC, we are committed to providing premium quality home inspection services to the Southern Oregon area. Our certified and professional home inspectors are trained to meet or exceed the highest industry standards in property inspections.
We utilize State-of-the-art home inspection tools and software to produce a high-quality, visually focused report within 24 hours of the inspection to help you appraise your property's condition before sale or purchase.
Schedule Your Inspection
Having a residential inspection has become a key step in today's real estate transaction. We will provide you with a thorough home inspection and a detailed report to give you peace of mind.
Radon is a radioactive, colorless, odorless gas, occuring naturally as a decay product of radium. We use Continuous Radon Monitors to check for potential harmful levels of radon gas in the home.
Sewer Video Inspection
A sewer scope is an inspection of your sewer main lateral line to find any potential cracks, damage, root invasion, or other concerns that would otherwise go unnoticed.
Mold/Air Quality Testing
Mold can be a serious health issue. We will take air and surface samples and send them to a certified laboratory for testing as an added service to our standard inspection.